Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Positive Thing that I'm Going to Do During the Mid-Semester Break is ...

     A positive thing that I'm going to do during the mid-semester break is to spend my time wisely with my family. As I am living far from my family for studying and was seldom went back home, I want to use this holiday as great as I can with my family.

       The most important thing I want to do is to take care of my grandfather who is always fell sick nowadays as my late grandmother had just passed away few months ago. When I go back home for this mid semester holiday, I would take him to the hospital for health check-up. As my parents are busy working, I should spent my time more with him, to make sure he is good enough for health. Besides, I want to tidy up and decorate my house so that my family will fill easy and comfortable to live in it. I will make sure that I serve my family with delicious and variety of foods for everyday. So they don't need to think to have lunch or dinner at restaurant.

     Furthermore, I would organize a small BBQ party, just to gather all my family members and to tighten our family bonding. I will ensure that it will be a memorable day to us. Next, i wish to have a family photo-taking to update our photos. After my mid-semester break is finish, I will bring along with one photocopy of the photos and paste it on my hand made photo wall in my room. It will be nice and positive thing I will do.

1 comment: